In recognition of its responsibility to the Facility Management industry, the MEFMA Awards of Excellence in FM 2022 aim to:
The Winner and Highly Commended from each category will be announced at the Awards Gala Dinner on March 14, 2022 alongside the MEFMA CONFEX 2022!
The top 3 winners will then qualify for the Global FM Awards of Excellence in FM 2022, along with nominations from other FM associations around the world.
MEFMA Member Companies are invited to take part in the awards by entering one or more of the 6 award categories.
TECHNOLOGY IMPLEMENTATION IN FM
This award recognizes the most effective and innovative use of FM technology, wherein the impact of using technology from customer experience, operations effectiveness & ROI needs to be validated.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN FM
This award recognizes implementation of a digital transformation strategy within its business, with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change while embracing technology as a center of operation excellence.
SUSTAINABILITY & ENERGY MANAGEMENT IN FM
This award recognizes an outstanding commitment to sustainability that has had a social / environmental impact. The case study shall showcase stakeholders involvement while achieving the expected results.
HEALTH & SAFETY IN FM
Health & Safety culture is a key to FM success towards protecting humans and reducing financial impact of accidents. This award submission will need to showcase and demonstrate commitment to HSE engaging all relevant parties.
EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT IN FM
This award recognizes the submission that has invested most effectively in the development & welfare of its people or staff.
This award recognizes the diverse needs and satisfaction of its clients, leading to a positive customer experience, whilst showcasing the impact of such delivery of customer-centric solution.
All submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a MEFMA company member based in Middle East
- The submission must focus and concentrate on one specific project / case study considering the categories and criteria mentioned hereafter
- Operational or implemented initiatives must have been fully operational for at least six months prior to December 15, 2021
- No General or Commercial Marketing material to be included in the submission
- All entries must be submitted in English only
Terms & Conditions
- Applications must be submitted online via the MEFMA awards website
- Each member company is eligible to apply for one or more award categories
- Each category entry should be filled in a separate submission form, for companies submitting in more than one awards category
- Incase of any membership cancellation during the awards submission process, MEFMA reserves the right to withdraw the company’s submission
- The submission deadline is final and not subject to any exception or changes
- The submission must follow the exact specifications and word count mentioned hereafter
- Each submission must include the name & contact details of one main point of contact
- Once the entry is submitted, no further changes will be accepted
- There is no financial obligation associated with the awards entry submission
- MEFMA will announce the winners only during the Awards Gala Dinner, none of the applicants or nominees will receive any statement, result or hint prior to the event
- MEFMA reserves the right to cancel part or all of the awards categories for any reason
- MEFMA reserves the right to change or postpone the submission deadline
- MEFMA reserves the right to publish a winner’s submission as a report / case study thereafter, in coordination with the member company
- MEFMA reserves the right to withdraw the award, if the winner fails to attend the Awards
All entries will be evaluated and judged based on the awards criteria, by an independent Jury Committee, composed of leading experts and industry players who represent a broad spectrum of Facilities Management, to ensure fair judging of the submissions.
- The Winner & Highly Commended will be announced within each MEFMA awards category
- Top 3 highest scoring submissions to qualify for the Global FM Awards of Excellence in FM 2022
- Complete the initial Submission Form under the ‘Apply’ tab of the awards website and select the category you are applying for to register your interest
- Once this is verified and approved by the MEFMA internal team within 48 hours, you will receive an email with a link to continue your submission process by filling your answers for each criteria and uploading any supporting documents.
- During the submission process, you will also have the option to ‘Save and Continue Later’, wherein the link will be valid for 30 days.
- Answer each of the below criterias to support your submission process
- 500 words maximum per judging criteria:
- Creation, Evolution and Sustainability
- Innovation & Advancement of FM
- Corporate Outcomes
- Leadership and Success in FM Operations
- Contribution to FM Worldwide
- 500 words maximum per judging criteria:
- Attach a maximum of two supporting documents (total of 4 pages), for example:
- Published articles;
- Certificates/awards or any other materials that may be considered to support your entry;
- An independent report verifying the entry’s findings or outcomes will be heavily weighted;
- Final submission deadline – January 31, 2022 (Late submissions will not be accepted).
December 15, 2021
January 31, 2022
February 1-24, 2022
March 14, 2022